CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Too Tired To Blog

If you've followed my blog, you know that I try to post every single day to keep you all updated and to keep a good record of Jackson's life. I try not only to make it as interesting as I can (sometimes I fall short), but I try to make it as grammatically correct and fluent as possible. I just don't have the energy tonight. Jackson had a pretty good day and slept well. He's taking a few naps a day in his crib on his own, but he's a full-time job. Don't get me wrong. It's by far the best job I've ever had, but by 10:14p.m., I'm worn out. Sorry that it had to come to this today. Tomorrow I will make time and put in good effort to blog. The ironic part is that I intended to sit down to say I was too tired to blog, and I've already typed a huge paragraph. Doh!

3 comments:

caxline said...

You're crazy...10:15...you should be sleeping my dear!

Bill and Paige said...

You mom's are sissies!! You should be blogging while your giving Jackson a bath, cooking dinner, and making a cake for dessert all at the same time.

Just Kidding...I get exhausted just being around kids:)

Anonymous said...

Get to bed. Room 35 is waiting for you!!!! And it's Valentine's Day--kids will be bouncing off the walls!