CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Nap Update

Jackson took 2 naps today in his crib on his own! He cried a bit, but eventually fell asleep. We've been trying this for 3 days now, and he's getting better and better each day.

A special thanks goes out to my mom who took my phone call at 9:30 last night when I was about to fall off the wagon of raising an independent sleeper. I was feeling pretty bad about letting him cry, but as always, my mom put things into perspective. We love you, Mimi! : )

2 comments:

zaffie said...

Azure my money is on you as much as I hate to see Jackon cry I think that if you stick to it you will win actually everyone will win because he will be a happier baby he is just learning and I think is going the right way lots of patience but hang in there
can't wait to see that boy

themonteleones said...

Good job Azure. I know how difficult that is but I promise EVERYONE (especially Jackson) will be happier in the end!