CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Love Saturdays

Saturday has always been my favorite day of the week. It has a different feel to it than any other day for me. It feels like I should sleep in, go get a doughnut, watch cartoons, and do something outdoors. Well, Jackson and I did none of the above today, but when he's kind enough to sleep in, old enough to eat a donut, and walking so we can do something outdoors, that's how we'll spend our Saturdays.

We did hang at home for most of the day to get Jackson on a schedule, and then we ventured out to Target, the grocery store, and to Dairy Queen with a friend. (16 Lactaid pills later, but boy was it tasty!) It's amazing how I go to Target at least 4 times a week, and yet I always find something I "need" when I'm there. You'd think I'd have it all by now! Needless to say, I enjoyed spending my favorite day of the week with my favorite person on the planet. No offense to my other favorite people! : ) ILY Jackson Chance!

1 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Target will do that to you. My favorite is when I go in for laundry detergent and end up buying clothes, lotion, food, and anything else I realize I can't live without.