CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Swaddle Me This...

Well, I hate to take a step backwards, but you do what you have to do to survive. Jackson is back in his swaddle at night, and he slept like a baby. He slept for 7 hours straight, woke at 4a.m. for a snack, and went back to sleep. I had to wake him up at 7a.m.! Craziness. This rollercoaster of baby continually amazes me. Just when I think I have him figured out, he switches it up on me. Here's to hoping last night wasn't a fluke! : )


I love this pic for some reason. I love his little hands. I had to take this when he was sleeping in his car seat otherwise he would have been screaming and crying, and I never would have gotten this shot.

1 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I was so nervous to take the girls out of their swaddle, but when he is ready he will get out on his own. My girls were 5 or 6 months when they broke free. They were ready though and continued to sleep fine;-)

Kelsey

He is so so cute