CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Strollin' Along

Jackson is a Bjorn guy...always has been. Taking him in the Bjorn is usually pretty easy, but he's almost 18lbs. now. A walk around the block a few times becomes quite a feat, so I decided to try a walk in the stroller. I've tried this several times before, and he usually cries the whole way around the block. Today I put him in his "big boy" stroller instead of the car seat that snaps onto the stroller cart. We all know how he feels about his car seat! I put him in the stroller and took off around the neighborhood. Now normally Jackson protests almost immediately. Thirty-five minutes later, we made it home with no tears! I couldn't believe it! He squeaked a tad, but only when we were literally 4 houses away. The funniest part of the whole walk was that every time I looked down at Jackson, he was trying to sit up. The stroller was in the most upright position, but that wasn't good enough. He tried the whole 35 minutes to sit up while we walked. : ) Go, Jackson!

0 comments: