CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How Much Sleep Do Humans REALLY Need?

Well, we're still on Jackson's rollercoaster of fun. He was up every two hours last night, and I'm not ashamed to say that a 4mo. old is kicking my behind. Serioulsy.

8 comments:

Mommy said...

Sorry to say Az, but you sleep will never be the same again.

themonteleones said...

NEVER EVER will it be the same. I do remember THAT kind of sleep and I feel your pain. It will get better, hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Azure, I surely thought I would die from lack of sleep when Aubrey was 4 mo. old. I was super crabby and hardly got through my days...but they eventually catch on. Good luck...

Debby said...

I love it that you all are so supportive . . . and you don't try to give the end all "fix". It means alot.

Bill and Paige said...

Azure...
Keep up the blogs. It's great birth control for me!!!!! I have to admit that I love my sleep way too much.

caxline said...

You'll be amazing how little sleep humans actually require!

Anonymous said...

It will get better, Azure. All my girls now sleep through the night!! (when their kids let them)

Kelly said...

I am with Paige. Keep blogging so I can continuosly remember why I don't want kids. Being an aunt is the best. I can love them almost like a mom and then send them home for me to sleep.