CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Updates

Jackson is now pulling himself up into a sitting position using anything he can get his hands on. Here he is pulling himself up using the tray on the swing. In the middle of the night I see his head popping out of his bassinet because he's trying to sit up.
Here's Jackson asleep on his Boppy. See what happens with his arms when I don't swaddle him? I haven't been swaddling him for the past few weeks. Swaddling is for babies! Notice the baby monitor in the background. Jackson's going to grow up thinking that thing is his teddy bear.
Here's Jackson in his "big boy" crib with his "teddy bear" for a nap. He falls alseep in this position every day.

And lastly, I weighed Jackson the other day, and he weighed in at 18.6lbs! Yeah, you read that right. I'm taking him to the doctor on Tues. for his 4mo. check-up. We'll see what Dr. Lau has to say about that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Azure he is such a big, healthy baby. I think Aubrey probably only weighs 23lbs. and she is 20months! I am glad he is napping on a regular schedule- it makes your life easier I am sure.

zaffie said...

on the first pictures I don't see how he can push himself when his arms are under unless he can get them out can he?

I am glad that he is following the schedule