CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Jackson!

Dear Jackson Chance,
Happy 1st Valentine's Day! I love you to pieces, let me count the ways:

  • I love your chubby legs.
  • I love your gummy smile.
  • I love the way you need static to fall asleep.
  • I love the way you smile when you're barely awake.
  • I love when you coo at 4:30a.m.
  • I love how you're so intrigued with dogs.
  • I love how you use the tray on your swing to help you sit up while you're swinging.
  • I love kissing you goodnight every night, even at the risk of waking you up.
  • I love your starfish hands and your tootsie roll toes.
  • I love that you give my life purpose.
  • I love staring at you while you sleep.
  • I love that you go down for naps now in your big boy crib.
  • I love how you coo so loud that it sounds like you're desperately trying to say something.
  • I love how you flirt with me with your eyes.
  • I love your sweaty feet and your linty toes.
  • I love the way you stick your tongue out. You've been doing that since you came out of the womb.
  • I love the way you stand up and look around with your big eyes.
  • I love how people compliment me on how cute you are.
  • I love the way everyone is enamored by you.
  • I love how you look when you're asleep on your Boppy.
  • I love how you splash in the bath and get water everywhere.
  • I love the sound of your laugh.
  • I love everything about you.
  • I love that you're mine. Happy Valentine's Day, my baby boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that this little boy is growing up w/no one who cares about him. I will be calling Child Protective Services.

Kelly said...

You are such a GREAT mom Azure! You are both so lucky to have each other.

Debby said...

He is one loved little boy . . .

Mimi

Mommy said...

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOX