CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rollercoaster of Baby

We're still on a rollercoaster over here. Some days are good, some not so good, but I'm getting myself educated. I'm currently reading Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. This book seems to make a lot of sense, but it totally contradicts the last book I read, Babywise. No wonder I'm so confused! I know I need to let things ride and let Jackson get the hang of things, but it kills me to think there's something I can do to help him along. I'm bound and determined to make him a good sleeper, not only for me, but for him. "A happy child is a well-rested child." Right?!

1 comments:

Jeana said...

We did Babywise with Ruby and nothing with Abby. For the most part, they are both great sleepers-knock on wood. With Ruby we were just a lot more stressed because you are trying to live up to the book's standards. Good Luck!