CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh Sure!

Oh sure, Jackson. You took a nap for 3 hours at Mimi's today! Of course you did. You were tired from being up all night! You would never nap that long at home, and no, you can't go live with Mimi!

We're still up all night, but I've decided to not stress about it or about napping. I tried the schedule thing for 3 weeks, and it sucked! I ended up being more stressed out trying to get him on a schedule than I was when he wasn't sleeping at all. We'll try the schedule thing when he's a little older. Jackson 1...Mommy 0!

Don't tell Dr. Lau, but we're going to start rice cereal tomorrow! He would like us to wait a few more weeks, but I think he's ready. Let's hope nothing goes wrong where I would need to take him to Dr. Lau and explain what I did. Wish us luck! Pics to follow.

2 comments:

themonteleones said...

Don't you love it when the do that?

Mommy said...

I think that he is going to love his Rice cereal.