CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Things You Do For Love

I was driving with Jackson today, and before I knew it, I was singing "Swing Low" really loud in the car. Jackson loves when I sing this song to him, so I break it out in the car when the static doesn't work. I also sing him the "What's the Matter With My Baby?" song. Don't ask how I come up with these lame songs, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Now this doesn't seem like such a big deal, but I must look like an idiot driving down the street singing at the top of my lungs. Not only do I sing the words, but I have to be animated about it to keep him interested. I sing "Swing Low" in my lowest voice possible because that's how Jackson likes it. (And afterall, isn't it all about Jackson?!) After singing it for a 10 min. car ride, and all I know is the chorus, my throat hurts! But hey, it stops him from crying. Well, most of the time. Okay, only about 3% of the time, but I'll take it!

Here's a video of Jackson playing with his toys today. I love when his little legs go straight up in the air. : )

1 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Maybe you can tint your windows so people won't see you acting crazy!!!

:-) ;-) ;-)