CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Remember the Days

My Dearest Jackson,
Remember the days when you used to sleep at night? Remember the days when people would ask me how you slept, and I would say, "He sleeps well at night." Remember the days when you were so grown up that I didn't think you needed to be swaddled? Hopefully those days will return soon, and until then, we're going to keep trying. I guess I'll have to pick up a middle of the night hobby while you work this out. Maybe I'll read another book on how to get you sleeping and on a schedule!!
Love always and forever,
Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Azure, I remember those days well. Just when you think you have everything under control, they change it up on you. He could be going through a growing spurt too...

caxline said...

Oh...I'm so sorry. Wish I had some miracle advice!

zaffie said...

my heart goes to you just hang in there he will get it
Jackson you need to sleep the full night to make mommy and gadma happy

Jeana said...

Abby is now 11 months and she is a great sleeper, however in the last couple of weeks she has been waking up just to eat! It drives me nuts, but I also cherish that it is just her and I... a rare occasion. Everyone says you're a great mom, Kudos to you!

themonteleones said...

It will get better, I promise. Hang in there and keep trying the "tough love". You might want to move him to his crib at night so he doesn't wake you. Trevor was in his own crib at 3 months for that same reason.