Here's Jackson eating rice cereal for the very first time. He loved it!
As if that wasn't enough of a reminder that he's growing up, he sat up today on his own while we were at Mimi's. So big!
Here's Jackson eating rice cereal for the very first time. He loved it!
As if that wasn't enough of a reminder that he's growing up, he sat up today on his own while we were at Mimi's. So big!
Posted by jackson'smama at 4:56 PM
7 comments:
And the "warrior high chair" lives on to feed another family baby.
I loved watching him eat, what a good eater!!!
It's funny because it seems like they get more on themselves than they get in their mouth. It looked like things went well. After cereal than the good stuff.
That is VERY good for the first time, he looked like an old pro. You might want to make it a little thicker (add more cereal and less water or I even added formula to it). THe directions on the box always make it soooo runny.
haha gotta love that face :)
I am amazed he is only 4 months and sitting by himself already?
hope he is a good eater it looks like that
this is the best blessing for a mother
now if he could take naps for mommy he would be perfect!
I love the ambivalence. He's pushing sponn away after the first bite the, "HEY - THIS AIN'T BAD AT ALL!"
Post a Comment