CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

4 Months Old!

Jackson turned 4 mo. old today. I can't believe it! He's turning into such a little boy, and is starting to grow up right before my eyes. I watched all the videos I have taken of him, including his birth, and it makes me sad that he's not a little baby anymore. It's amazing how fast that goes and how quickly I miss it. I know when he's 2, I'll miss the days when he was 4 mo., so I am taking it all in.


Just when I think I can't possibly love him any more than I already do, he surprises me. I held him in my arms today as he was giggling, and my eyes welled up with tears (as they are again right now) at what a beautiful creature he is. He's his own person, and I absolutely love him for who he is. I'll take all the crying with all the giggles any day. He amazes me in every way. I love you, Jackson Chance. Happy 4 months!


I set out trying to get a photo shoot of him on his 4mo. birthday, but it didn't go as planned. Nothing does with Jackson.

4 comments:

themonteleones said...

You made me tear up too,

Mommy said...

I've got tears in my eyes also. I was just telling BC how I wish that Bruno was still little, not that he is that big now. I so miss the newborn stage, minus the lack of sleep. Goes way to fast. It is nice to have Jackson to feel our Little baby fix. Happy 4 months. xoxoxo

Debby said...

What a chubby bunny! He's growing by leaps and bounds, and he's blessed to have a mommy that looks at him with adoring tear filled eyes.

zaffie said...

i Love this picture it melts my heart