for night time get him pajamas that covers the feet I think Carter have them during the day I have not idea what to do other than having several sucks close by and as they come off new one come ingamma
I think he's starting to get "SOOOO BIG" . . . see his arms up in the air on the second picture? We are working on that ;o)Mimi
that has to be the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
for night time get him pajamas that covers the feet I think Carter have them during the day I have not idea what to do other than having several sucks close by and as they come off new one come in
gamma
I think he's starting to get "SOOOO BIG" . . . see his arms up in the air on the second picture? We are working on that ;o)
Mimi
that has to be the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment