Jackson has turned into the ultimate cat napper the past few days. He falls asleep, and I make sure he's asleep (you know...pick up his arm and see if it flops down) and then I try to lay him down or put him in the swing. As soon as he lands in his new spot, waaaaah! Awake again.
Today Jackson and I went to the Cerritos Towne Center to do some shopping. Here's the overview of just this hour of time that we were gone:
On the way there in the car - fell asleep 2 different times and woke up when I parked the car
Kohl's - fell asleep strolling down to the store and woke up when we were in the kitchenwares section
Old Navy - fell asleep strolling down to Old Navy (literally 2 doors down from Kohl's) stayed asleep while I quickly browsed the store.
Borders - woke up almost the second I walked into the bookstore
Linen's-n-Things - fell asleep on the way there (around the corner from the bookstore) and woke up while I was getting something off the shelf. He cried the rest of the time in the store including the time where I had to pay. The cashier told me to take him home and feed him.
Trader Joe's - fell asleep on the stroll there and was asleep until I needed to stand in line to pay and then he woke up. We even took 2 laps around the store to see if I could get him back to sleep. Finally in line, I had to take him out and hold him and he was very content, but I had to pay one-handed and ended up leaving the store with the groceries in the car seat and me carrying Jackson.
(**I highly recommend the Candy Cane Joe-Joe's from here. They're just like Oreos with a "real candy cane pieces and rich cocoa in every bite." Only $2.50...and worth every penny!)
Ride Home - fell asleep and woke up...cried...fell asleep again
Home - woke up the second I took the car seat out of the car
Jackson fell asleep 2 more times and woke up until FINALLY...here he is sound asleep where he has been for about an hour and a half! P.S. Who stuffed my kid wth marshmallows?!
I added this video just because he's so cute. It has nothing to do with "cat napping". Jackson made some new friends today! : ) I kinda lost him at the end...
5 comments:
the video is way adorable.
I have truly enjoyed reading your blog. It has taken me a couple of days to finish(not much time on my hands) but I am finally all caught up. You have made me laugh and cry and that little baby is the cutest. By the way I have something for you to try out today instead of having to use a vacuum cleaner(that was too funny).
I am dying here Azure, your cracking me up. Believe me even trying to shop with a 15 months old is a challenge. I just went to Target yesterday and Bruno was in the cart sitting, I held him, back in the cart and so on. hehehhe Love reading all of this. Kisses Jackson Chance. Love Auntie Danielle
Azure, I love your comments. I can just sense the love you have for your little boy. I hope that lady at Kohl's who told you what to do didn't waiver your confidence as a mom. That's frustrating! I feel your pain! :)
so I went to trader joes to get some random grocery stuff and they didn't have the cookies! lame. those sounded sooo good too!
Post a Comment