CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tears of Joy

My Baby Jackson,

Sometimes I look at you and tears come to my eyes. It comes out of nowhere. I'll pick you up and hold you tight and cry tears of joy that you are my little boy. I know I pray at night that you'll go to sleep and stay asleep, but the truth is that I can't wait for you to wake up so I can see you smile. I can't wait to feed you chocolate chip cookies, let you feel sand between your toes, and introduce you to the smell of puppy feet. You're growing up so fast, and I am truly taking every chance I can to soak up every moment with you. You're my sunshine, Jackson Chance!

Love,
Your Mama!

1 comments:

Debby said...

I am reminded that you don't know how much your own mother loves you until you become a mother or father yourself. I looked at you and your brother with the same tear filled eyes . . .

You are my sunshine, Azure Dee!

Mom