CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

2 Months Old!

My Dearest Jackson,

You are 2 whole months today! Part of me feels like it whipped by, and part of me feels like it's only been 2 months? It seems like you've been here forever. What would I do without you?! As I sit here writing this, you're in your car seat just waking up from a nap, and there's a party in your pants. I can hear it from here. : )

You are such a big boy now weighing over 14lbs! Everyone can't believe how big you are. You've been pretty healthy with a few snags here and there. You are cooing now and spending much more time awake and happy. You are super happy first thing when you wake up.

You like your swing and laying on your play mat with your little friends dangling above your head, but some things don't change with you...everything lasts for only 5 min. You are sleeping well these days and on most nights go down around 10p.m. and rise at 4:30. I am spoiled in that department, and I am grateful! You still hate riding in the car, but you will enjoy it some day. Your arms and legs are very expressive. You flail them when you're mad and flail your arms like a boxer when you're content. You love taking a bath and washing away the "funky funkies," which you think is funny when I say that.

You are the most precious thing, and I love every day because you're a part of it. You're my pride and joy, and I am looking forward to forever with you. Thank you, Lord, for my little Jackson Chance!
All my love,
Your mom

1 comments:

zaffie said...

I was looking for the two month
picture or video
lovely post