CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Guest Blog

I write this blog not only to let everyone know what Jackson is up to, but for me to keep a record of what he's doing as well. I hope to show it to him when he gets older, and hopefully he'll get a kick out of it. I print it periodically, and I'm going to make a "baby book" out of it.

So here's where the title of this blog comes in. I thought it would be fun (or not) for you guys to write a post to Jackson so it can be included in his baby book, and so he can read how much he was loved. You can write something endearing or funny. Long or short. It's up to you, but whatever you write, it will be posted on my blog for everyone to see. Email me your letter to Jackson, and I will copy and paste it into a blog. azbumper@yahoo.com Get writin'! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am not Aunt Peggy, but my kids and Sandi thought I was and my kids were very upset that I didn't tell them about your blog. I didn't know you had one til they told me and then I had to call to get the website. So, this is not Aunt Peggy, but it could be since I've known you since you were about 10 years old, and now we share a job in 4th grade. He is really a cute little boy and it's obvious you are madly in love!!! I will write him a letter when I have some time to think! I'm too busy babysitting!!!!! Love you.
Peggy

Sarah said...

great idea! if you don't get one from me in a week or so (or whenever you're adding stuff to the book) let me know. :)