CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh Henri

Jackson has a new best friend and his name is Henri. Here's a picture of Henri. As you can see, Henri is a picture that hangs on the wall above the rocking chair in the living room. As I rock and talk to Jackson, he is all smiles. Of course, I think he's smiling at me, but I realized he's looking past me and up at Henri. You'd think after all the love and care I give that boy that I was his best friend. Nope...Henri wins. I lost to a 2D picture on the wall.


Jackson is now starting to coo and talk a little. He's also taken up lint collecting between his toes, fingers, in the palms of his hands, and even in his armpits. And...he didn't even cry today when I took a shower! I usually have to turn on the vacuum cleaner when I shower so it will entertain him in his bouncy, but today I got to shower in peace. My boy is growing up so fast!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

Yah, Mommy got to take a shower. Believe me I know how rare it is to have a shower in peace. hehhe Kisses Jackson!!!

Love Auntie Danielle