CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Just When You Think...

...he can't get any cuter, he does.

6 comments:

Debby said...

Next time turn down the heart burn commercial so I can hear my baby!

Mimi

Aunt Peggy said...

He is tooooo cute! He looks like he loves the camera, he was just talking away.

erniehalter said...

its as if he's struggling to keep the cute inside, but its no use.

Bill and Paige said...

Azure
I just came across your blog. Why my mom never told me about it I will never know. Just another one to add to my daily blog lists!!

Jackson is sooo cute! I can't wait to meet him:)

zaffie said...

the reason is that he takes after his gamma ha.ha.ha just kidding
you are right when you think it can not happen it does
he is the cutest baby in the whole universe

Sarah said...

soooo cute!