I consider myself a fairly intelligent person. I have a few degrees and credentials, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to keep socks on this boy! For those of you who know Jackson personally, you know how he kicks his feet when he gets frustrated. Before you know it, the socks are off. When he's sitting in his swing perfectly content, the socks come off. When I hold him, the socks come off. When I change his diaper, the socks come off! SERIOUSLY! It's fairly cold inside our house during the winter, so not wearing socks isn't an option. Someone please tell me...what's the secret?!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Put him in one piece jammies w/ feet. They can't come off. Then when he starts taking off his diaper in the middle of the night like my girls (all 3, 2 yr. olds) you can turn them around so he can't get out. Kind of like a straight jacket!!!
the secret is to keep it all in perspective...would I rather him be naughty and take his socks off now or would I rather him be good now and color my cabinets with a permanent market later?
There are some pretty witty people posting comments here!
XO
You Just have to come to the realization that there is no Cure for the Sliding sock syndrome. Unless, you tape his ankles like an athlete. hhahahhaha
Post a Comment