We've been busy! Last night I took Jackson down to 2nd Street to see the Christmas Parade. They block off 2nd Street and there are tons of people sitting along the street in chairs watching the parade. It was super fun, and it was especially fun because it was Jackson's first parade. I love being able to introduce him to life. In the parade there were marching bands, floats, characters in costumes, dogs in costumes, and even fake snow floating down on us. It was really noisy, but Jackson loves the noise! He slept through some of the parade, ate for some of it, and then finally was alert and looking around at the end. It was chilly outside, but Jackson was well bundled and even wore a hat with earmuffs. It was adorable, but of course, I forgot my camera. Maybe we'll re-create the moment later for a pic. Just pretend like it was at the parade.
This morning, Jackson was hilarious. He's like a different kid now. He sat with me for a while this morning just smiling and laughing at the walls. That kid loves the walls! He never would have done that even a few weeks ago. He's so mature!
At night, I swaddle him as tight as I can get him, and he always somehow wiggles himself free. Last night I woke up to him with both of his arms out of his swaddle! Seriously, he's a little Houdini! The night before, he kicked both of his legs out! I will get a pic as soon as I can get my act together at 4:30a.m. to take one.
I love you, Jackson Chance! I am looking forward to a lifetime with you! xoxo
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Busy Life
Posted by jackson'smama at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The boys just a great time at the Christmas Parade. They couldn't stop talking about the Candy. Yeah Jackson, you got to share some first with Rocco and Bruno. It was their first parade also. Kisses, Love Auntie Danielle
Post a Comment