CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just when you think he's asleep...he's not!
As soon as you change his diaper, he poops in the new one!
Could he get any cuter?!
Keep bouncing because he knows the second you sit down!
Seeing him smile will melt you.
One day he will call me, "Mommy."
Never have I felt so blessed!

4 comments:

caxline said...

he must be a very good baby if mommy has the mindset to write poems...I am very impressed.

themonteleones said...

You always seem so positive and that is so wonderful to hear....please give ME some advice on how I can be more positive. He is gorgeous by the way!!

Bill and Paige said...

too cute!!

Sarah said...

Cute should be your middle name
How fast you grow
Always makes people smile
Nobody loves you more than your mom!
Can't resist the power of the vacuum
Everyone loves you!