CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Letter From Your Grandma Zaffie...

Dear Jackson,
I was at your big debut Oct 17th, and I can't tell you how excited we were to welcome you into the world. We waited hours and hours (your grandpa Ernie your daddy and his friend Sam) Finally the time came and you were here you were so beautiful. You were one of the biggest babies in the delivery area. We were so proud telling everyone that you were part of us and glowing as people complimented how beautiful you were. I come to see you often and I am always amazed how much you are growing and all the cute things you are doing which are normal for a baby like you but for grandma it is like you getting an olympic medal. I have to be careful when I say that you are the most beautiful baby I've seen as your cousin Chelsea gets a bit jealous.

Anyways, I hope to be part of your life as you grow up and tell you about your daddy's family. Your relatives are very artistic competitive and great writers except grandma and grandpa but your greatgrandad was a journalist and since people inherit traits, I am sure you are going to be a great writer as your mommy also has great skills in this area. As I look at you every day I see a great resemblance to your dad. He was also a good baby. There is competition on who loves you the most but I can guarantee you that I am one of the finalists. God Bless you and be by your side always. Love you!
Grandma Zaffie.

0 comments: