The day started off good, which set the scene for the rest of the day. I was able to shower and get ready today while Jackson was sleeping in. He woke up at 6, but snoozed so I could get myself ready. Don't worry...I had the video monitor on him so I could keep an eye on him while I was in the shower. : )
After we got up and got ready, Jackson and I headed to school for my class' Christmas party. I loaded Jackson up in the car, which usually makes him miserable, but today he didn't even cry! We arrived at Lindstrom Elementary, and I strapped Jackson in his Baby Bjorn and we were on our way.
My students were very excited to see Jackson, especially the girls. I would look over at them, and they would just be beaming at Jackson. He's always a hit with the students and staff when I take him to school. The best part though was that Jackson was an absolute angel almost the whole time we were there. He just hung out, smiled, and even fell asleep a time or two. The last time we were at school, he was really good too. I'm so glad he likes school already! It's going to make my job a lot easier. : ) You know, the rumor is that teachers' kids are always the worst behaved. We'll have to be the exception, right Jackson!
It wasn't until the end that he started crying because he pooped his pants (surprise!) and pooped all the way through his clothes and on to me when I picked him up. Woo hoo! Good times!
Jackson Chance poops his pants...
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Jackson Loves School!
Posted by jackson'smama at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gotta love that breast milk yellow poop!!!
Isn't anything sacred?
Mimi
Glad we got to witness it!!!
There's a pooper at the party and his name is Jackson Chance!!! Way to go Jackson.
Auntie Danielle
After writing that last comment I went back to listen and watch Jackson. Dude, did he totally just rip one. hehehe I was rollin The are the moments we won't forget. heheheh Way to go Jackson
haha, even if Jackson acts up at school you can totally use this video and threaten to show his friends. lol
Post a Comment