We're home now, and Jackson had a great time in Palm Desert. He got to play with his cousins, who absolutely adore him, he got to sit at the table for his first Thanksgiving Day dinner, and he got to take his first golf cart ride. He didn't cry much this trip, and he can stay awake longer being content and smiling. He's growing up so fast!
(Here's Jackson with his cousin, Luca. Luca LOVES Jackson and is so good with him.)

The ride home was great too. Jackson fell asleep before we even left the complex in Palm Desert, and he slept the whole way home. It took us about 3 hours to get home because of the traffic. He pipsqueaked a little bit, but nothing a little shake of the car seat couldn't fix. Typical Jackson though, the second we pulled into the driveway at home, and I mean the second I put the car into park, Jackson started screaming. That's my boy!
Right now Jackson is asleep in his swing for the very first time. I'm super stoked about this as his swing is increasingly becoming something Jackson enjoys. : )
On a random note, this is something I just have to share. I'm not sure why I feel the need to share this with everyone, maybe because I'm hoping that getting it off my chest will stop the mayhem in my head. This has been in my head for weeks, I'm not kidding you. It loops in my brain about 50 times a day. Here it is:
"Jackson Chance poops his pants fifteen times a day. Up his back, in his crack, fifteen times a day."
2 comments:
that is a lot of pooping
Thanks, now all of us have the "poop diddy" in our heads.
Mom
Post a Comment