CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jackson's 6 Weeks Old Today

Can you believe it? My baby boy is 6 weeks old. Wow...the time flies. Today I took Jackson to school to meet my work friends and my students. Don't worry, no little, grubby hands touched Jackson, they only got to look. : )

Jackson was a star today. We were there for over an hour, and he only started crying at the end. He sat on my lap and was content as we visited. He even smiled quite a bit. Everyone thought he was adorable and a very big boy.

Thank you to all of you who read my blog. Many of you tell me how much you enjoy it, and I appreciate the feedback. I enjoy writing it, and I'm thinking constantly about what my next post will be. I love reading your comments as well . : )

Here's another video for you to enjoy. I hope you're not getting sick of the pics and videos, but he is so darn cute and I want to share with you what I get to see on a daily basis. This video is of him the other day doing some more tummy time and then him falling over. He's got a very strong neck and can hold it up on his own. I'm thinking he's advanced for his age and may even be G.A.T.E.!


1 comments:

Mommy said...

Ok, are we going to count that as his first roll over? As Mimi would say, SOOOOO BIG!!