CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Someone's Camera Shy

Jackson does some of the cutest things during the day that I want to capture on video or just as a snapshot, but the second I turn on the camera, he cranks out. Yesterday he had the cutest sweat outfit on. It had a matching onesie, sweatpants, and a zip up hoodie. I even put little Nike shoes on him. When I took out the camera, he wanted to have nothing to do with it. So here he is crying and all. Notice his fists...when he gets frustrated, he balls up his fists and usually punches you with them.


Today he was smiling and smiling, looking up at the monkey picture above his changing table and smiling. I went to get the camera to video it, and waaaah! So I had him on his changing table again later and was asking him if he wanted to go to Target with me. When I asked him, he would smile and smile, so I got the camera and...waaaah! He's also starting to make noises when he's awake and happy, and he loves to start at the walls and smile. I'll get you one of these days, Jackson Chance!

P.S. Is it wrong to feel like Jackson is my little Cabbage Patch Doll? It takes me back to the days when I used to dress and play with Wilbur Carl. The only difference is that Jackson doesn't have a signature on his butt.

1 comments:

Mommy said...

Your cracking me up!!!