CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Randomness

  • I'm typing this blog one-handed.
  • I'm getting really good at doing everything one-handed.
  • Jackson, why are you fighting a nap?
  • How does one little boy poop so much and go through so many outfits?
  • I took the Dustbuster with us in the car yesterday because Jackson hates riding in the car.
  • Yes, it worked and he stopped crying.
  • The battery on the Dustbuster ran out halfway through the car ride.
  • Jackson started crying the instant it ran out.
  • I need to buy a newer Dustbuster that has a longer battery life and maybe a cuter one since it's now going to be going places with us.
  • Ollie HATES the Dustbuster.
  • I've mastered falling asleep sitting up.
  • Who really needs to sleep past 4:30a.m.?
  • Jackson is losing his "newborn" look and starting to look like a baby. He's growing up so fast!
  • I'm going to try to lay Jackson down in his Boppy right now. Wish me luck!
  • So far...so good!
  • Typing two-handed goes much faster.
  • Kudos to all the breast-feeding mothers who endure pain and suffering to feed their babies good, nutritional milk.
  • Me included! : )
  • How do you love something so much?
  • How can Jackson get any cuter? Yet he does!
  • Why do random people try to tell you how to take care of your baby? Especially strangers?
  • A lady in Trader Joe's told my mom, who was carrying Jackson, that he needed a nipple dipped in honey and he wouldn't cry anymore.
  • Taking care of a newborn is truly a 24-hour job!
  • Believe people when they tell you how you're not going to get any sleep, how breast-feeding is painful, and how you won't have time for yourself!
  • How can I be home most of the days and still not get anything done??
  • I need a nap. Enough randomness.

0 comments: