I have had zero time to post in the last day or two. Jackson has kept me busy and we have visitors in and out of here all the time. Here's a quick update before Jackson starts crying and I need to get in the shower. Jackson has thrush, which is an infection of the mouth. I got him some medication, and he is taking that 4 times a day. I'm not sure if the thrush is what has been making him colicky. I hope so because we're going to knock it out with the antibiotics. Other than that, Jackson has just been hanging out. He is getting bigger and bigger each day. I'm hoping he doesn't turn into a chubby bunny with all the eating he has been doing! He's about to lose it here...gotta go!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment