Jackson had a few breakthroughs today. First of all, he slept from 9p.m. - 5a.m.!! I woke up a few times to see if he was still breathing. I'm thinking he slept so long because he's gotten in the habit of "cat napping" during the day. He fell asleep, literally, 10 times yesterday but only slept a total of about an hour. You know the song and dance...sound asleep in your arms, but the second you lay him down, the party's over! Sound familiar?? I don't get much done during the day, but I guess it's worth it to have him sleep well @ night. : )
The other breakthrough today was that Jackson was content in his swing for 15 min.! Now the parents of a non-colicky baby wouldn't see the beauty in this, but it was a truly beautiful thing. He normally hates the swing, but I figured it out... Jackson doesn't like the full recline position. It shouldn't have taken me this long to figure that out since he always likes to see what's going on around him. I put the chair in the most upright position and... viola!
I don't know if these count as breakthroughs, but Jackson hasn't peed on me in days (I know I just totally jinxed myself) and he didn't poop in the bath today. I gotta say it's been a good day!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Breakthroughs
Posted by jackson'smama at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment