CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jackson's First Halloween

Being that I'm so tired these days and have to schedule everything around what Jackson is doing, I didn't get him a costume for his first Halloween. I felt bad about that, but he's cute enough to not need a costume. : )

We headed out to trick-or-treat with my three nephews. Jackson fell asleep on the way there and stayed asleep the entire time we trick-or-treated. I dressed him nice and warm in a new outfit with a beanie. He was snuggled into his stroller with a big, fuzzy blanket and he slept the night away as I strolled him through the neighborhood. (Pic coming soon!)

After we left the nephews, we headed back to my mom's house where her street was having a block party. Jackson made his big debut last night since most people here hadn't seen him since he was born. Everyone was so nice telling me how perfect he was. Jackson slept through the entire night, but I'm not so sure that was a bad thing!

0 comments: