CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sooo Tired!

I couldn't believe it...Jackson slept for 4 hours straight today in the middle of the day! I was able to have lunch, visit a friend for a few hours, and go to the grocery store. Jackson slept the whole dang time! It felt like pre-baby days, not that I want to go back to pre-baby days. : )

When we got home, I had to wake him up, and you know how I hate to wake him! I changed his diaper, fed him, put him in the swing, and he fell asleep again! I let him sleep about an hour, then I had to wake him up again! At about 8p.m., Jackson was totally "cranking out". It was then that I wondered, "Why did I wake him up?!?"

1 comments:

zaffie said...

congratulations something to celebrate