CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Mt. THRUSHmore

My time is very limited here as you are asleep in your bouncy in the bathroom next to your best friend, Mr. Dustbuster. It's about to run out of juice any minute here, that's how I know my time is limited.

Jackson's thrush seems to have thrushed its way out of his system. He no longer has white bumps on his tongue, but I have to continue the medication for another 8 days 4 times a day afer he eats. Usually after he eats, he's asleep, so I have to wake him up to give him the medication. If you know Jackson, it's a blessing when he finally gets to sleep. Waking him up pains me. Sometimes when he's really asleep, I can give it to him and he will fall back asleep. Last night, he was so asleep that I thought there was something wrong with him, but no, he was just in a milk coma. : )

Other than that, Jackson has been doing great. He's smiling sometimes and crying sometimes. When he starts "cranking up" and he has socks on, he'll move his legs so fast and furiously that he'll kick his socks off. And yes, the dustbuster ran out of juice and Jackson woke up only I outsmarted him. I moved his bouncy into the front room and turned on the vacuum cleaner. He didn't fall back asleep, but at least he's not crying! : ) Wait, scratch that last sentence...gotta go!

1 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Azure....you are really funny! I come to your blog to see what you're both up to and I always have a laugh and can picture the whole scenario when you talk about it.
Hope Jackson knows how blessed he is to have you as his mommy!!
Can't wait to see you both.