CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Diapering Skills

My diapering skills aren't up to par at 3 o'clock in the morning. Last night Jackson woke up, and like always, the diaper change is the first step in the middle of the night routine. Usually, I get the new diaper open and ready to go so I can quickly change out the old one. Well, like I said, my skills aren't the best at 3a.m. To make a long story short, Jackson decided to pee all over the place and himself. I was upset with myself because now I needed to clean up his bassinet, the changing table, and I had to change his clothes. As I'm finishing all of my tasks, working like a robot at this point, I look down and see Jackson smiling the biggest smile ever. And just like that, I realized how insignificant everything else is when Jackson is around. I love you more than you know, Jackson Chance! xoxo

1 comments:

zaffie said...

I have not changed that many diapers but I have my system and so far so good