I can't believe you are already one month old today! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that I was at the hospital with you and now you're already a month old. In your short little life, you have already charmed your way into everyone's heart. Everyone absolutely loves you and says how cute you are. You have also learned to smile when people talk to you, you can hold your head up on your own, you love to lean your head way back to look at things, and you love to punch and kick people when you cry. You have been an absolute blessing and the world is a better place with you in it. You're my best friend! xoxo
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HA! I thought I was your best friend!
XO
Mom
P.S.
I just re-figured out how my Google passwords.
Post a Comment