CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy Day

Today was a very busy day for us! We started off the day with a bath. Everything was rolling along smoothly until you pooped in the bath! I knew it was going to happen sooner than later, but nothing prepares you for that moment. The, "Oh crap! (literally), what do I do now?!" Well, we made it, and we are both better people because of it!

We had quite a few visitors today. You were cranky while everyone was here, but they all love you the same. Your Uncle Mike and Uncle Alex made up a "Jackson Dance" which includes dance steps and singing "Copa Cabana". You enjoyed it very much. Everyone thinks you're beautiful and perfect! I'm glad everyone else sees what I see! : )

Right now you're swinging in your swing, which you usually hate, but the vacuum cleaner is running full blast beside you, and you're pretty content. (Thanks, Cousin Mary for the tip!) It was another wonderful day with you, Jackson...I look forward to tomorrow. xoxo

0 comments: