Dear Jackson,
Today was your first rainy day. It rained the morning of the day you were born, but I don't think that counts since you hadn't made your appearance yet. Today you've been comfy and cozy in your pajamas, and you've been really happy. (I actually dressed you in your pajamas after you woke up because you sweat too much if you wear pajamas and a swaddle at night.) You also smiled a lot today, which makes everyone around you melt.
You don't know how much I love you, but hopefully you will someday. I love the way you smile in the middle of the night when I change your diaper. I love the way you spit up all over yourself and then think it's funny. I love the way you look when you fall asleep in your swing all scrunched up. I love the way your arms tell what kind of mood you're in. I love your little fingers and your little toes. I love everything about you. You are such a blessing my little one!
Love,
Your Mom
Friday, November 30, 2007
Rainy Day
Posted by jackson'smama at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
glad he had a happy day
gamma also loves him very much
Post a Comment