Jackson is finally sleeping after fighting it forever. We went to Target (yes, I know...Target again, but this time it was for a legit reason. We had to go to the pharmacy...oh...and to get some Jumbo Red Vines...strictly business). Since my laundry is done, Ollie is fed, and I already watched "The Hills", I figured I would post a video and a pic of the cutest boy on the planet. Here they are...
PLEASE excuse my lame voice on the video, but did you see him start to smile when I asked him if he wanted to go to Target? If you listen carefully, you can hear him making cute little grunting noises. ILY Jackson! xoxo"Throw your hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care." Go Jackson, go Jackson.
Monday, November 26, 2007
This Just In...
Posted by jackson'smama at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now I am going to have that song in my head all day. We love to hear the giggles!!! Kisses Jackson
I love that last picture. lol That's totally the right caption too. :) Hope you both are doing well!
I come here few times a day to see this video you think I am obsessed?
my heart gets bigger every time I see him and is almost like I am visiting with him
just a fix till the next time I see you Jackson
Gamma love you!
Post a Comment