CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Best Friend

It's funny how quickly your little one becomes your best friend. You have to take them everywhere you go, so I guess it's only natural to develop a good, solid friendship. Today Jackson and I had lunch with some friends, and then we went to Sprinkles Cupcakes. I think it's the one Katie Holmes endorses, not that I read that stuff or anything! ; o ). I had the red velvet cupcake, which was pretty darn good. It wasn't anything to write home about, but it was good enough to warrant a return visit. Apparently they offer "over 20 tantalizing flavors to satisfy the sweet tooth." Jackson slept through the entire cupcake escapade, but I wanted so badly to wake him up and give him a taste of the cream cheese frosting. Is it weird that I want to work there just to be around cupcakes all day?

4 comments:

Debby said...

Are you thinking about adding a part time job selling and eating cupcakes?!!

Mommy said...

You can come over and make cupcakes at our house anytime, then Luca will be your best friend!!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny, my friend and all our kids are going to Sprinkles tomorrow. You should meet us there!

Bill and Paige said...

Let me know when you get a job there...I'll come visit:)