Who knew today would be the day you'd roll over? I had you lying on your back under your play gym this morning, and when I turned around, you were on your tummy! I couldn't believe it! You've been doing it ever since, so I was able to catch it on video. I love you, Jackson Chance!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yep . . . that's Jackson for you. Once he's on his stomach, he realizes he made a mistake! That's about as much tummy time as he wants!
Your life will now get even more complicated....gone are the days where you can lay him down and leave the room to get something. Now that he has figured it out he probably won't stop.
It's all over now! Next he'll start to crawl, then walk, then get into everything!!
Congrats, Jackson!
Go Jackson!!!!
Post a Comment