Here's Jackson falling asleep in his Jumperoo. Even though I got a video of it, it doesn't capture how cute this really was. As you'll see, he falls asleep, wakes himself up, and jumps. He repeated this for about 10 min.
Here was the final result. I love him.
7 comments:
It's ALL about Jax. I love him too.
Such a boy! He doesn't want to miss a second of fun!
Azure, how do you not just sit and crack up at him??? That is hilarious.
That's funny, you need to send that in to Funniest Home Video.
Hey that is a great idea I think you can send this to the Funniest Home Videos this is a winner this is the funniest video but all kidding aside I see money for Jackson's college fund
what's a little guy to do...jumping, eating, taking off your socks, lauging at the dog...it's exhausting!!!!
Abby did this all the time! Just wait until he is a little older and he will be getting air with the entire jumperoo and him off the ground!
Post a Comment