I know Jackson has only been on this planet for 138 days, but I've never seen him happier. We didn't do anything special today, but Jackson smiled, laughed, and was happy the whole dang day! I don't think he cried once, except for in the car.
When I went to get my oil changed today, Jackson was the hit of the dealership. I had strangers coming up to me talking to him, one lady told me that he was such a "well-behaved baby," and at one point, a lady that worked there told the whole waiting room to turn around and look at, "The handsome, perfect little boy." We were there for an hour and a half, and Jackson was just chillin' in the Bjorn as I walked around the waiting room.
At home, he was jumping in his jumpy, watching "Baby Einstein," and laughing and smiling the whole day, and I mean the whole day! He was like a new kid. It must be the rice cereal! : )
Here's Jackson giggling away. I could listen to this for hours. I love you, Jackson Chance!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Oh Happy Day
Posted by jackson'smama at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gotta love the belly laughs!
Oh Azure, he is adorable.
Hold onto those perfect days, they are precious! And, more importantly, remember them on the difficult days!
Post a Comment