Well, we've been doing rice cereal a couple of times a day over here. For the most part, Jackson seems to enjoy it. He's still getting the hang of sitting up in a high chair and eating off a spoon. Today I was feeding him cereal when he started to gag a little. He was fine, but needed a moment to work it out. I fed him some more, and he starts gagging again. Just as I'm about to go in for the rescue, he smiled at me. He then proceeds to "gag" and then smile, "gag" and smile. That little stinker! Could he have this figured out so soon?
Who's the cutest pumpkin in the pumpkin patch?
3 comments:
That is too funny!!!!
He definately is THE cutest pumpkin in the pumpkim patch! Along with the rest of the tribe: Luca Brazzi, Rocco Barzini and Bruno Santi!
XOXOXOXO
hair is curling up
love it!
Post a Comment