For those of you who know me, you know that I am painfully modest. Nursing in public is something I avoid like the plague and only resort to if absolutely necessary. Today Jackson and I were out and about and weren't going to be home for a while, so I nursed him in the car while we were parked in the parking lot. I sat in the backseat so it was as private as possible. As I'm nursing him, it's getting hot in the car. I unlocked the door to let some air in, and the alarm goes wailing! Now, for someone who doesn't like to be the center of attention, especially when nursing her son, this is horrible. The horn is honking very loudly. I frantically try to push all the buttons on my key, but it's not stopping. I realize that I need to put the key in the ignition to get it to stop. So I put Jackson down on the seat and lunge towards the ignition. Little did I know that I'm lunging in plain sight with one of my "goods" still hanging out. I quickly cover, put the key in the ignition, and the alarm stops. Frazzled, I look back at Jackson who is lying on the seat looking just as confused. I didn't even want to look around to see if anyone saw anything. Oh the joys of motherhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Azure, I can see it now!!! I never knew you were so funny. This blogging thing brings out the writing skill in everyone. Maybe you can teach writing to Room 35!!! I am cracking up. I've had the alarm go off and didn't know what to do either. Have a good two more days because Wednesday is yours!!! Love you.
LOL! That is too funny:)
haha the lengths you will go to for your children
I hate to say it, but that is too funny!
That is too funny!! He may be too old now, but do you have a hooter hider? they are pretty cool!!
Post a Comment