Today after work, Jackson and I went to watch Dallas, one of my students, play baseball. My students are always happy to see me there, and it's a little something I can do to brighten their day. Dallas said the funniest thing to me the other day. I asked him what time his baseball game was, and he said he'd have to find out. About an hour later, he came up to me and asked me why I wanted to go to his game, and then he said, "Nothing better to do on a Saturday?" Thanks, Dallas. : )
Jackson loves being outside, so being at the baseball field was interesting to him. He was watching everything, and the roar of the crowd kept him entertained. It must have tuckered him out because it's 7:33, and he's in bed for the night. We'll see how long that lasts! I'm going to go crawl under the covers and read my People magazine. I can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night than with my little boy and my People magazine! Oh how things change when you have a little one!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Play Ball!
Posted by jackson'smama at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a great Friday night to me too.
Saturday night Anthony sat on the couch and caught up on Tivo. The perfect date:) I loved it...and, yeah, things really change.
Post a Comment