CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Love Myself!

Jackson was hilarious last night. He was in his Jumperoo, and it was time for dinner. I decided to feed him in his Jumperoo for a change of scenery (Not the brightest idea I've had. Jumping + peas = mess!) His Jumperoo has a mirror to the left of it so he can check himself out if he wants while he's jumping. Well, last night I would feed him a spoonful of food, and he would immediately turn to look at himself in the mirror. The funny part was that he would just stare at himself with a mouthful of peas and not swallow it until he got a good look. Then he would turn back to me, get another spoonful, turn to look at himself with peas in his mouth, eventually swallow, and repeat. It was hilarious!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Our bedroom has mirrored closets and Abby goes in there all the time to talk to herself in the mirror... they are so funny!

zaffie said...

too funny!