CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Handsome Distraction

Today we went to a baby shower at the school I used to work at. It was fun to be back there, and it was fun seeing everyone again and getting to show Jackson off. He was happy most of the time except when he got a little tired. We had a great time and Jackson was a great distraction because little did I know that I had my shirt on inside out the whole time!! Go Mom!

5 comments:

Kendyl Elaine Sumlin said...

Ok, I'm sorry. I did notice and I thought it was the new style. My bad. It was great seeing you guys today. Sorry again. Us new moms need to stick together:) Sorry

zaffie said...

that's o.k. AZ I did that in Vegas and when someone pointed out to me I've told them it was for good luck
but the truth is that I did not know I had my sweater the wrong side of course I fixed it right away

Bill and Paige said...

That's so awesome!! I wish I was there....I would have taken a picture and posted it on my blog:)
Love Ya!!

b said...

Hi Azure!
I totally didn't notice...but I'll watch Heather to see if she continues the trend and wears her shirt inside out today. Maybe you started a new fashion:) Thanks so much for coming to my shower yesterday! It was so great getting to see you and Jackson- he is adorable!

caxline said...

I always tell the moms I see that their shirt is on inside out (it actually happens quite frequently with the preschool moms). Likewise, they always tell me too (again...frequent). Your friends are way too nice!!!