CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bracelet Anyone?

Any time Jackson gets a hold of something round, he puts it on his arm. Here he is with his arm bracelet on. I took it off him, changed his clothes, turned back around, and it was on his arm again! Gotta love him! xoxo

4 comments:

Debby said...

I love the top picture. He is growin' up, Az. Before we know it he'll be taking pictures of YOU!

Mimi

zaffie said...

who is this gorgeous boy?
I just left and he looks so grown up
gamma

caxline said...

It was soooo nice to meet you Jackson. You are even cuter in person. All those silly stories where mommy talks about you being cranky....you hardly made a peep yesterday.

Bill and Paige said...

Jackson! You are much cuter in person. It was so nice to finally meet you. And Candace was right. You hardly made a peep yesterday. Your mommy is crazy! I mean seriously, you only cried when you were hungry. A boys gotta eat, right?